Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Interview I did for Kharisma Rhayne



1)-- With imagination as your only limitation, what would your Halloween costume be this year and why? A butcher gone mad. I would put blood on an apron and on my gloves (since I’m not able to have a knife). I would make sure to wear dark make up around my eyes and make my hair wild. I love horror, and am not really into wearing the little outfits since all the other girls do that. 

2)-- What is your favorite horror movie? There’s so many that I love so I’ll name a few; Dead alive, Dead silence, Forsaken, and the Freddy series.

3)-- What is your favorite horror book? At the memont its Great Tales of Horror by H.P. Lovecraft

4)-- What fantasy/horror character do you wish really existed? Ash from Evil Dead

5)-- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

6)-- Share with usle to  your most wicked fantasy. The only fantasy I have these days is that my boyfriend would clean the house, naked and wearing a collar 

7)-- You're a serial killer--what would your signature kill be? Disembowelment

8)-- You have to be bitten by a vampire, which one would you choose? Quinn from The Chosen by L.J Smith

9)-- Tell us about your latest release. The Diaries of the Fag Hags follows three wild ladies as they go on their little adventures through life; Darnisa, Jasmine, and Faye. Darnisa is a strong, out-spoken, woman who is determined to prove she can get a man. Jasmine has to work through her own issues, while accepting that the hot men surrounding her do not want her because she has no penis. And Faye has a habit of looking down her nose at others while having a hard time standing up to her man. It’s a novel that allows you to explore their life's, and their secrets.

Now some quickies (doesn't everyone enjoy a quickie now and then?):
Vampire or Werewolf? vampire
Ghosts or Witches? witches
Goblins of Elves? elves
Freddy or Jason? FREDDY
Leatherface or Micheal Myers? Micheal Myers
Jigsaw or Pinhead? Pinhead
Chucky or Bride of Chucky? Chucky
The Ripper or The Grudge? The Grudge
Day or Night? Night
Fire or Ice? Fire
Biting or Licking? Biting
Scary or Funny? Scary


Check out her blog at: http://www.kharismarhayne.com/2012/10/halloween-interview-toy-davis.html?zx=a692343eeaebff51

No comments:

Post a Comment