Saturday, July 16, 2016

Random drops of paint



This diy project was pretty fun. It made me feel like an actual artist who was painting my master piece lol. I wasn't of course, but it was a nice feeling to have. And the kids enjoyed it as well but I think its because I normally never let them touch paint



The items for this project were a little pricer than stick cat due to the paints, I found them at walmart for under two bucks so not too bad.



It was much simplier than stick cat though because you just drip paint on the canvas then paint. That's it. Moving the brush around the canvas was an awesome feeling for me because I am a lover of art.



You can tell in my picture how excited I was, excuse the double chin lol My seven year old niece took it and she's still working on her picture taking skills

No comments:

Post a Comment